At Selective Seconds, we are driven by our passion for quality resale and our commitment to our customers and employees, creating a win/win atmosphere of service, pride and trust.
Founded in 1997, Vena attributes her success to networking with other resale shops and having great employees. “This business brings people together that truly love resale.” Vena says. She believes her success today is entirely due to support, friendship and knowledge of others. “It’s a good feeling knowing this business is all about doing good.” Five things Selective Seconds does to help is:
- They help people save money by offering them clothing and accessories at substantial savings,
- They help people earn extra money by consigning and selling their gently used items,
- They promote recycling to help the world,
- They donate clothing & accessories to non-profit organizations to help the less fortunate, and
- They help charity organizations through their “charity accounts” where organizations can open an account where multiple people donate their items to that charity account and Selective Seconds writes a check each month to that specific organizations. Click here to learn more.